Content Media India Private Limited is a company registered in India and provides music service under the RadioWeb brand.
To be able to provide this service to you, we will request some information from you and automatically collect information about your use of the RadioWeb Service.
- Information collected: When you register to become a user of RadioWeb,we will ask you for information such as your name, year of birth, gender, postcode/zip code and email address. Over time, we may ask you to provide additional information which will extend your personal profile, so that we can increase our ability to provide more relevant servicesor messaging.
In addition, when you use RadioWeb, we will automatically receive information about your listening activity and your use of the service and website or application. We may also collect information about the devices / platforms you use to access the services including your IP address, browser types, other software or hardware information or any unique device identifier.
- Use of information: We will use the information that we collect to:
- provide service and verify access rights
- communicate with you concerning your account, customer service issues and other RadioWeb products and services
- customize, personalize and improve the service
- send information that you agreed to receive about topics that we think will be of interest to you including news, newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers
- pay copyright owners by reporting listening information to copyright owners and /or copyright licensing agencies
- better understand how the services are used, including web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of the service
- display any customized and / or personalised content and advertising
- make you aware of the latest developments and features on our service.
- ensure the technical functioning of our products and services
- develop new products and services
- to protect the copyright-protected content of the service
- Sharing of information: We will not use your personal information for purposes incompatible with those uses listed above. We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with or to a third party, unless you give consent to provide such information to a third party partner or content service. However, we may be required to provide specific access, usage and profile information to certain content providers and rights holders as a condition of content licensing and royalties. In such cases, we may provide content usage, profile, access, demographic and other information to the content provider / copyright holders. We may disclose relevant information about our customers to our contractors (e.g. a credit card clearing service) in order for them to provide specific services for us, and to serve our customers better. Such contractors will be bound by strict contractual requirements to keep all personal information they process, strictly confidential and to use such information solely on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information (a) if required to do so by law, (b) to comply with an order of a competent judicial authority in any jurisdiction and (c) to protect against fraud or for risk management purposes. The service may contain links to other websites and products. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites or products. Please visit the privacy policies of these third party sites in order to understand their privacy policies and data collection practices.
- Security and protection of information: The security of your personal information depends on your protection of your account password. Please do not disclose your account password to unauthorized people. Although we do take (and require our third-party providers to take) commercially reasonable security precautions regarding your personal information collected from and stored by the services, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the RadioWeb Website or services, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
- Internet Awareness: Whenever you voluntarily post personal information in public areas, like journals, weblogs, reviews, message boards and forums, you should be aware that this information can be accessed by the public and can in turn be used by others to send you unsolicited communications. Please exercise discretion in deciding what information you disclose.
- Business Transition: In the event that we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sell a portion of its assets, user information, in most instances, will be a part of the assets transferred. Such a transfer will not be considered a violation of or deviation from this policy.
- Review and changes to profile information: You can review and revise your personal profile and other settings and preferences in your personal account page.
Content Media India Private Limited,
Q 1106, Purva Fountainsquare
India – 560 037